Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ways To Decontaminate Food

"Dr. Clark has found out and repeatedly points out in her books that grains and flakes stored in silos are taxed with fungus spores." - Food Zapper

Allergies are due to a disabled liver, extreme allergies are due to an extremely disabled liver.

Different parts of the liver have different detoxifying jobs. One part detoxifies plastics and solvents, another part detoxifies perfumes and another newsprint ink, and so on. Foods have natural chemicals that need detoxification. By changing our food constantly we avoid overburdening any one of our detoxifying mechanisms. This is probably the basis for wanting different food at each meal and different meals each day. We somehow "know" when we're ready for the same food again.

Perhaps neither of these came first. Perhaps something else poisoned the liver so both solvents and flukes are given a home in your liver! Such a powerful liver poison would be a food mold: aflatoxin, cytochalasin B, sterigmatocystin, zearalenone, ochratoxin, sorghum mold, griseofulvin, citrinin, T-2 toxin, Kojic acid, ergot and others. Avoid food molds -- see Mold Free Diet. The diet must be quite limited at first, to allow the liver to "regain" its detoxifying capability.

Food Zapper
"Most are sprayed with combinations of wax, dye, pesticide, antisprouter, antimold, etc. Azo dyes (Fast Green and Fast Garnet) are present in most sprays, as are lanthanide metals. They penetrate the food deeply. But double soaking in hot water for one minute removes it. Even organic bananas, pears, plums and grapefruit must be double soaked this way. Peeling is not sufficient. Food Zappicator

I think, at this point, our food is so contaminated that people are going to start taking this more seriously. Hulda Clark has been warning people for years that the ordinary supplements are also contaminated with substances that make them dangerous for human consumption. The problem for us is who is going to know if an illness is a result of heavily contaminated foods, supplements and the water supply? You are only going to know if you find out the facts for yourself. Obviously, when I eat a certain food and immediately I begin to have problems that always start up when I eat the food again, then I know what it is. That is also because I pay attention to what I eat and to what my body is telling me.

Usually, if the body gets upset and you go to a doctor you will be told: There is something wrong with this organ, or there is something wrong with that organ. While the organ is doing everything it can to keep you up and running. I always think to myself: No, it is not the organ but something I have done to compromise the bodies ability to function. That can be pollution, contaminated food, toxins, heavy metals, molds, aflatoxins, fungus, salmonella, ecoli and radiation. If my body is clean it is not going to get sick. I always figure out what it is I have done, or what am I not doing in terms of looking after my own health?

The liver has no way to say to me... you are eating these foods and most of them are contaminated with some kind of mold, fungus or aflatoxin. The only thing it can do is send a clear signal that literally means: 'find a solution' to the message I am sending you. Only when we know what the problem is can we find a solution.

I keep checking the brown rice sprouts, and they are sprouting even after being soaked in vinegar. The mold and the fungus are not sprouting. This is one way I have of testing and validating my theories about the food I am eating (or was eating). Once I know what the problem is, then I can find ways to correct it. Like finding ways to make sure I can kill bacteria and fungus on my food, in fruit, in the herb teas, in the herbs and spices etc. When I can eliminate reactions to those foods I know whether I have solved the problem or not.

The problem with Candida, food allergies, parasite infestation and bacteria is not to keep consuming the irritant or the toxin. The question of this generation is how to make sure (at a local level) that food is safe to eat?