Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Fungus That Survived

There is something alive in my organic brown rice sprouts, and it is immune to vinegar. Nothing else that grew earlier survives the soaking in vinegar, that is visible to the naked eye... But this thing, whatever it is, does survive being soaked in vinegar and that is what I wanted to know. To be 100 percent sure I rinsed the brown rice sprouts four times a day with vinegar water and the thing has still grown. Now I have to isolate whatever it is to find out if soaking it in vitamin C kills it, or if grapefruit seed extract kills it?

This thing, growing in the brown rice, seems to grow fibers with a tough jelly like coating. Inside the protective jelly, which is obviously immune to vinegar, are black threads or some kind of root. I am not a microbiologist and I do not have a microscope, but it does not look good from here. If that thing would grow or spread in my liver, then I am not at all surprised that I have allergies. It is strong, fiberous and it is tough. I am going to have to cultivate it to find out if anything else kills it? Maybe Colloidial Silver can do it?

Several potential toxins can be produced in rice under certain conditions involving time, temperature, presence of moisture, bacterial spores, or fungi. It appears that some fungi can turn one of the amino acids (tryptophan) in rice into alpha-picolinic acid, and that this substance, when excessive, can cause hypersensitivity reactions to rice in some persons. Another mycotoxin (fungus-triggered toxin) called T-2 can also be produced in rice by the fungus Fusarium. About 300 mycotoxins are commonly found in many grains, not only rice, when these grains are allowed to become moldy. All of the research we have see on these potential toxins involves cultivation and harvesting of rice at the agricultural level.

I don't know what this is, but it seems to stick lots of grains together around it, collecting them almost like a shield. Then it grows, or attaches, from grain to grain spreading like a system of roots. I guess I have to try soaking the white rice to see if this fungus looking thing also develops on polished rice? Who knows whether it survives cooking, and the spores ends up infecting my body? I want a way to disinfect my food before I eat it. The vinegar maybe has to be stronger! Probably the best way to deal with this is to use the frequency zapper.

Toxic Mold Farm
If you have a yeast or mold allergy or sensitivity, then you can forget the brown rice, it's a living mold or fungi farm. In fact, the extent to which they bloom and spread is almost worrying. If I was making money growing mold then I would be rich after this experiment. For me, cleaning up this food is not an option. The brown rice caused the biggest and fastest reaction when I cooked and ate it (fresh). I did not soak the rice and I ate it immediately. Then I knew not to eat it again.