Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Masters of Dragon Qi


You Are Your Own Master!
I woke up with this yin yang design .. I have to work more on this one .. which shows the orbit of the Qi.

In the dream I was aware that there is no variation in Ying Yang Qi or the underlying principle of universal balance [on Earth or across Galaxies].

The same principles are inside you.

Variations occur depending on how each individual incarnation interacts with the Qi Orbs [that are a gift at birth]. There are no fundamental variations in source Qi .. as strong Qi / weak Qi variations occur when humans interact with this life source.

Really it is the other way round: Qi interacts with us depending on our nature.

Qi is essentially a big Ocean where we humans learn to swim [interact]. Planet Earth is a training for souls where 3D existence is simply a Notebook. Humans are not training for more powerful better 3D material experience [skills]. Humans are developing the spirit.

Just as your body gets strong when you swim every day .. the spirit finds timeless value in the experience of physical material existence. Ending of life in material existence is only ending of the body .. it is not ending of the incarnate spirit.

The systems humans create will always fail because intelligence is the Operating System of the Universe. In other words the energy already exists to support human intelligence. All we need to do is interact with universal consciousness.

The living fabric that creates higher culture already exists on the Planet.
This is THE most important part where meditation is not a religious experience but is an inner tool of self discipline and connector to Universal Intelligence.

Energy Flow Is The Key
Mysterious Invisible Guides never taught me HOW to use energy .. they taught me how NOT to use it. Higher awareness is self-discipline.

In this Roman World you are trained to think that money power and wealth are the key things you want to strive for [any way you can get it]. Which is a total illusion.

The Key to life is your own Qi.

Really what you want to do is create order inside yourself rather than seek to impose order on the people around you. Because everything you do requires energy until the day you leave Earth.
Okay .. so .. what I am talking about ??

Jealousy .. cruelty .. comparison of yourself to others [which is really none of your business] .. all this is an internal waste of energy. Don't worry that people attack you or go out of their way to make you small = that is THEIR problem not your's .. #_#

What you have to do is to bring your own house in order! The Inner Temple of Man!

Because all those emotions we tend to indulge in cost us a LOT of ENERGY = draining our life force and disconnecting us from intelligence. You need Qi life force to connect to Universal Intelligence and be the one you came here to be.

If you consider your attitudes .. behavior and emotions to be like a currency you are using up in your lifetime called Gold [Chi energy] .. and every little petty issue you have is draining that currency [emptying the Qi account of its inherited resources]. I guess you would teach yourself to be a little careful ??

To learn this lesson I had the best teacher in life = my dad. He was Cancer / Gemini cusp born on the Summer Solstice .. and he protected himself using a highly complex [very sophisticated] intellectual / emotional put down that crushed people. In straight language he could use language to put people down in very nefarious ways.

Being a smart Aries I picked up this pattern as a young kid and could actually throw it back at him .. and I was very good at it. I was very young .. but I had the mind of an adult [I understood things most people never figure out in a lifetime]. This made me a dangerous person on this Earth = misbehaving.

The tall Invisible Guides called me out into the garden one afternoon and they had a talk with me. I call them Invisible Guides because most people cannot see them .. but I could see them. These beings really told me off and kicked my #ss. They told me in very simple terms: YOU do not behave like this !! Well .. why not ??

The price we pay is that we destroy ourselves .. we hurt ourselves .. we damage our inner Chi inheritance .. we lose energy and we destroy the sensitivity of the mind .. that is also a gift from life when we incarnate. Is that a big enough price to pay ...

For sure [right now] you can do whatever you want down here on this Planet and behave any way you want: BUT there is a price to pay. I realized at an early age it is complete waste of a life to destroy Inner Qi. I am not saying the work I did on myself was easy to do by any means .. but at least I was aware that OUTSIDE was not my problem.

Actually .. by not attacking you .. I am protecting myself.