Friday, March 03, 2017

Human Psyche Electrical Current Charge

Psyche Field Frequency
The mind is the whole operating field within and around the body. Incarnate spirit is the Master of this system.

MASTER can have many meanings: Strong healthy and dominant does not mean that the living incarnation is operating a good system field. Being sick experiencing compassion does not mean the living incarnation is operating a bad system field.

I woke up seeing the finished drawing pictograph as IMAGINATION.

It is more powerful .. because I wanted to change some of the colors & was told NO !!

The earlier posted line drawing already had a lot of depth meaning and movement .. but the colors I use convey much deeper meaning and message that can be very subtle. I prefer to understand it on its own levels and not translate this into linear thought.

What I can share is how this effected me ...

I get all sorts of connections to the dimensions that interact with us directly and also interact with this Planet in this dimension as a whole. It is very simple to do and does not take up any of your TIME .. *_#

It is called Walking Meditation that I do all my life. But .. why do I do this walking meditation? Well .. I do not think about it .. I just do it. If I am walking .. it is just part of me! Today I find out why I do this walking meditation ...

Everything Is One Inside The Body
Your psyche affects the electrical frequency of the organs glands blood in the body through gratitude and love making the frequency of the organs happy .. the glands happy .. the blood happy. If I do this when I am sitting = I get bored.

All the organs and glands and blood come alive when we walk. That is a good time to create timeless energy / timeless youth. In the past and in the future humans die healthy .. so you don't have to get sick. The time comes = you leave your body. It is very simple.

You see the colors I use in the pictograph totally changes the depth and the meaning plus perspective of the original drawing. Well .. it is the same with your blood glands organs in the body. The organs are just a line drawing until you give them color frequency current flow and [psyche] electrical charge.

Until you do this you are just walking around your whole life ..
.. like a line drawing ..

You [incarnate spirit] .. has to add energy and charge .. add a bit of color .. divine interaction [as YOU are the Master] .. it teaches you to have compassion and the compassion begins WITHIN. I know! We think compassion is pouring [flooding] out like water down a spillway and out into life and the community.
As you may have seen ?? too much flow can damage the spillway beyond repair and work its way back to eventually undermine the origin source and spill out all the waters that existed to give life = compassion.
Where did this come from and where did I learn this?

I finished my drawing and I walked into town to apply the new frequency current the drawing had expanded in my mind / brain. I was applying the five organs awareness and electric current charge .. charging the glands .. charging the blood .. and working with the organs.

Then I could see / feel the dimensions. I / we exist simultaneously on other dimensions. They are similar to Earth .. some more advanced .. some less advanced. I am doing this walking meditation and inter connected dimensions appear. You have to understand I do not want to have this experience.

My reaction is: Hey! Guys! I am doing my work .. let's meet another time !!

It does not go away and the dimensions become part of my walking meditation .. and then I see its origin: It is a long time ago in an area of China .. before the warring states. In the mountains there was a temple complex for Walking Monks.

I think this branch spread to .. became or influenced Zen Masters in Japan.

They learn this powerful meditation as they walk .. and then they leave the temple and they are the meditation as they walk. Their initiation as monks was to walk [become the meditation] and teach. They do not seek to teach. They walk to meditate to become the meditation and natural flow of river is that people drink the water when they discover the river.

In our philosophy at that time .. giving love giving compassion out-out-out .. is really like a dam. Very simple .. it is the I / ME giving the compassion flowing out to the people who are suffering drought in the same way a dam gives out the water to the drought plains below.

In one cycle comes a big flood of compassion [source current] and the dam breaks.

Our Masters at that time taught us: No .. you just walk and the flow will regulate itself. You focus on yourself and the rest will happen naturally. It is all Nature. You walk and you become part of the flow. That is what we did.

This effects each unique incarnation in different ways. I am good with dimensions & space-time. I am good with time travel. Other people are good at other things. This is the problem of looking outside and wanting something. You want something .. you do not know yourself.

At that time the monks wore robes to signal that they were walking monks. They had no money. That they can defend themselves. Usually this was enough to stop bandits and criminals from attacking them and trying to steal from them.

It was also to show their character and pass on the teachings.

Once you apply this the meditation has its own roadmap current flow. Once you enter the current the electrical field flow will adjust itself and clean up a few blocks. A lot of other stuff can happen. This is not going to transit a new current overnight. Yes it does .. but no it doesn't.

Enlightenment is the whole field and is not up there in the physical brain ...

If you look carefully the activity is taking place down in the body and the mind is silent. There is not a lot of activity in the mind. The Earth connection is very important. In the distant past we could get all our work done in the temple: Cleaning .. growing food .. in the kitchen .. trading for rice and always apply our walking meditation [that only made us stronger].