Tuesday, March 14, 2017

iHuman iCreate iFuture ..

iHuman -> iCreate -> iFuture
As you see things are getting a bit techi .. but it is a learning curve .. #_#

On my iTwitter notepad #iZenTzu I have been working on a new i-Intelligence as: New Aquarius*Tech.

It is NEW because it is forever new! Universal Nature!

iHuman iCreate iFuture .. is not ideological .. is not political .. is not religion .. has no centralized structure .. has no method .. no system .. as INtelligence is its own Master. It is mediation beyond the self [thought ego] beyond the me that is a living self-created understanding unique to each incarnate being.

Living Self-Intelligent System
Intelligence is ART and thought is not intelligence. Thought is memory and system of measurement. Nature .. Universe .. is not thought.

Here you see Nature at work .. defining unique art .. natural intelligence and love. Intelligence is love. Nature is our teacher.

What has this to do with meditation?

I was working until this morning understanding i-Intelligence through art [the oldest part of the brain/mind]. Art is the most direct form of intelligence that includes: Cooking .. building .. drawing .. meditation .. all forms of Kung Fu!

This morning I thought: How can I create a visual picture that shows that intelligence is alive in Nature that has nothing to do with thought? How can I show this? How can I draw this? How can I show people in one image what I see with my heart?

You can see it right there in front of you: iCarrot

I wanted to find a way to show people fundamental principle behind intelligent meditation that is real and alive and is not some inward discipline or self-isolation .. but is the way it happens to me that Invisible Worlds taught me all my life!

Life really has a sense of humor .. and Invisible Worlds laugh at me all the time .. especially when they catch me in that moment where I see what appears in the mirror of life. I ca see them now as I write this .. when those beings saw me turn my head and look right at the bunch of carrots.

A lot of you may not understand the JOKE #_# .. but in that moment I turned .. it was like I had found a major vein of gold embedded in the clay of our current reality. Because our World is currently devoid of INTELLIGENCE .. O N L Y .. because we do not decisively interact with the UNKNOWN.
There is no love without intelligence ..
.. there is no intelligence without love.

I am going to try and show it to you in technical terms that are very valid and very real .. and dynamic. I forgot my quest to find a way to show people what I am talking about when I say: iIntelligence iHuman iCreate iFuture Now.

Meditation is living phenomenon like plants growing from soil. Intelligence is the soil from which the living meditation grows. You [the human being] are in contact with the soil that is intelligence [when you meditate]. You are not in isolation. The roots of the plant become the soil. The roots are not separate from the soil.

iCarrot grew long before I had my 13 of March quest. The carrot was picked from the earth before I had in my mind the quest to show what I am trying to convey to people. Then iCarrot has to end up in the store I get my vegetables from .. and no one else buys it .. everyone ignores it.

Then I have to walk into the store and see those carrots that reveal the intelligent living technology system that seamlessly interacts with all of life and humans. For sure the carrots were on top of the pile and no one could miss it .. the hidden design of nature that is love.

You have to invest in your own intelligence. This is not a financial investment. This is an investment from the heart. There are small number of people on Earth who help feed and support their human family .. but these people do what they do because they give an investment from the heart!

My heart sees faster than the mind or the eyes. The heart is faster than the speed of light [although the speed of light is variable and not constant nor fixed]. My heart sees the quest and then is understood by my mind. The heart teaches the mind. The heart is GPS navigation system of the mind.

When I see the sign .. it is always immediately the heart and then the mind / the eye. The heart guides the mind using intelligence. For this reason I say that there cannot be love without intelligence nor intelligence without love.

The Aquarius Cycle hybrid electrical current energy field system for which humans were created has returned to Earth. The installations have rebooted into a new energy phase. The original installations that were built to directly interact with hybrid humans.

We depend on those systems because humans are very vulnerable and not as robust as animals and birds. For this reason humans tend to be aggressive and afraid when left in a hostile environment that is not suited to their nature. Those energies have re-entered the physical Earth sphere and the rest is up to us ...

Does intelligent mankind also reboot to the original system +_#