Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Our Intelligent Gut

I once had an experience of an extreme higher intelligence awareness deep within the gut [colon]. At the center of your gut you have the navel [where the child's umbilical cord was attached to the womb]. That is the point where the growing baby is attached to the placenta.

As the fetus grows it is the placenta that provides oxygen water and nutrients. The placenta also transfers fecal waste produced by the baby out into the mother's body to be safely excreted. Let's call that process: An Intelligent system.
First I have to say: I was [from childhood] lactose intolerant. I was forced to drink milk at home and at school .. as a result I had endless tonsillitis [throat infections] and that era of scientific experimentation removed my tonsils. Removing my tonsils [at an early age] did not stop the endless throat infections #_#

Once I reached an age where I had more control over what i ate and drank I [me on my own] resolved the throat infections by not drinking any milk .. eating no cheese and not using butter. I hated the taste of milk! Was that my body warning me of something real? Another taste I hated was all the sugary drinks. The surrounding school culture was drinking the coke I was not drinking.

The earliest age I remember going out into the garden talking to tall spirit beings [who looked like ancient Greek Masters clothed in long radiant robes of intelligent light] was the age of five. These beings would talk to me telepathically .. well not exactly. It is not really telepathy. It is something else of an advanced intelligence beyond time.

These beings did not want me drinking all the sugary drinks .. and they did not want me drinking milk. My family accepted me not drinking Da'Coke .. but they did not accept me not drinking Da'Milk .. but I knew I was drinking some dirty tasting sh#t [that is my own personal experience].

Having regained my health by balancing Candida in my gut [using probiotics] .. I began to make my own Kefir using milk Kefir grains. The grains digest the lactose while producing a fermented live probiotic drink. This is why lactose intolerant people can drink Kefir. Kefir speaks the probiotic language in the gut.

Our Intelligent Gut System
At seven weeks after conception the human embryo shows clear signs of the growing intestinal tract and at eight weeks peristalsis begins in the embryo's large intestine [continuing throughout life].

Peristalsis is a smooth pattern of contractions [waves] that move food through the intestines. Gut peristaltic waves begin in the esophagus and travel the whole length of the gut [through the large intestine] pushing matter into the rectum and out of the body.
The Mother's body is feeding the fetus digested food [through the placenta barrier] .. and yet the developing gut of the child growing in the womb is passing waste out into the Mother's body to be excreted again by the Mother. The Mother's body has already digested the food into a form that helps the fetus grow inside the womb.

The fetus is producing and excreting waste.

My theory of: The Intelligent Gut System is that the body is not producing and excreting "waste". This is a revolutionary concept of the gut [intelligence]. You could call it: Intelligent waste. The body [Nature] is creating a highly versatile bio-product in harmony with the organic material principles of the Planet.

The intelligent gut process begins with the fetus and this intelligent gut process continues until death [of the physical organism]. It is important to understand that the gut - through the process of digestion - creates a complex bio-substance [science calls WASTE] designed to continue the life process in the soil and water.

The Future Is My Teacher
I can tell you what they do in the future. The future do Alchemy and not science. They create products [bio-degradable] based on the chemistry of the gut / colon. First they studied the chemistry [biology] of the gut and how it processes matter. That is a really complex process we do not understand today.

People in the future replicate that gut intelligence process to build materials that later break down or that can be broken down in Nature. The key point I want to make about the gut intelligence is how science today claims to produce BIO-DEGRADABLE plastic. It is a total joke...

You see .. your own intelligent gut puts enzymes and other compounds into the fecal matter passed by the colon. Which means the fecal matter only breaks down in Nature because of the Intelligent Alchemical Compounds added by your intelligent colon !!

Today's science tell you that the colon digests food and creates waste .. and later Nature breaks down that waste into biological parts. I am saying .. why is the whole gut so large? Why does the digestion process take such a long journey? The answer is .. because the gut is designed to perform and create Alchemical changes on digested matter along the way TO MAKE IT USEFUL.

You really are PART OF NATURE !!

Your gut is really a highly advanced .. highly intelligent .. super designed Alchemical [biological] unit working in the same way as the rich soil of the Planet. It is the exact same process .. it is just happening inside your gut. The gut is so highly advanced it can even analyse and add complex compounds to highly processed industry food to make it planetary bio-digestible.

Your brain is connected to your gut >_+

We have scientifically passed through a time where the elite of the elite in medicine are BRAIN SURGEONS. In the not too distant future the elite of a new alchemy of understanding and practice are: Colon / gut doctors. In the future they are not called doctors.
Word origin: doctor c.1300, "Church father," from O.Fr. doctour, from M.L. doctor "religious teacher, adviser, scholar," from L. doctor "teacher," from doct- stem of docere "to show, teach,"
This is difficult to translate .. in their future world they are: Harmonizers .. who fine-tune the intelligent Alchemical process that defines the building and re-transformation of matter.

They help people organize optimum healthy gut / colon balance.

What can I do today to help organize my own healthy gut balance? Well .. I have always been alone and on my own with that question [outside of the researchers and innovators who were also on their own. That's cool .. it is better than being part of the de-harmonized food herd.

What did I do to start working with my own colon? I started realizing the intelligence is in the colon and the love is in the colon. Basically .. because .. when I got sick my gut / colon did everything to keep some level of harmony within the body. I owe it to my gut that I am alive today.

The teacher is within us.

I got carried away .. the most important thing I wanted to write about is the Peristaltic Wave [probably as important as your heartbeat]. Basically .. no peristaltic wave no life! The peristaltic wave travels the length of the gut from the tongue .. through the stomach and intestines to the rectum. That's the basis of your digestive system.

Why would a fetus have a peristaltic wave process?

I did not say what I wanted to say when I began this post .. and so I am going to have to come back to this again in later posts. All I can say is: TAKE CARE OF YOUR GUT. From my own personal perspective the gut is as important as my heartbeat [to my health]. When my gut got really sick with Candida overgrowth and leaky gut .. my heartbeat was dynamically irregular and dynamically scary. I also go into that later. For me personally the two are connected...