Saturday, January 18, 2014

Can The Physical Body Heal Itself?

I came upon this 18 minute Ted Talk video .. by accident .. while researching other things on YouTube. At the same time I found this information highly interesting .. because through my whole life I always trust my body. I was born into this body and we will face death together. I am always aware how the body serves me in LIFE .. giving everything it has to keep me alive.

There was one time a few years ago I got such a bad "Flu Virus" .. I was a bag of bones (that is how it felt) hanging on a thread. I thanked my body from my heart and I had nothing to complain. Rather than think: This sucks... From the pain in the tendons and muscles = I showed deep gratitude and compassion.

For the first time in my life I was aware just how loyal the physical body is and how the body never gives up until the last breath. I - my mind - was in doubt if I would waken up the next morning... But the physical body WAS NOT in doubt. The body intelligence has a mysterious wisdom of its own.

So, I hope this video makes sense in the context of our relationship to the energy of the 2014 Chinese Year of the Green Horse! Oh! And I did wake up the next morning .. knowing the true meaning of compassion. The compassion the body feels for the Incarnate Spirit Being = YOU!